Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Brasília, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,258 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19029 BRL / MXN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Brasília (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Brasília you would need to make just about R$ 10,864 (Mex$ 57,092) in Tijuana.
Do you live in Brasília? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Ljubljana costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Los Angeles, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Cebu City costs Php1,200 (about 2 hours ago)