Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,704 prices entered by 781 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25428 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 171% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in LA is 20% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 35% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 169% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $11,239 (44,198 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nanjing costs 元17 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)