Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,214 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27940 USD / MYR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Istanbul is 28% more expensive than in Ankara
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 211% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 107% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bucharest is 25% cheaper than in Athens
- Cost of living in London is 133% more expensive than in Athens
- Cost of living in London is 35% more expensive than in Paris
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,723 (RM24,062) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Budapest costs 2,600 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampere costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)