Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,274 prices entered by 643 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.35168 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $7,348 (R$ 20,893) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Seoul costs ₩1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kraków costs 3,800 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hartford, Connecticut costs $16,000 (14 minutes ago)