Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,210 prices entered by 857 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01283 USD / BDT
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 66% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,580 (Taka 434,882) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madrid costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Stockholm costs 3,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 25 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Helsinki costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)