Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,443 prices entered by 883 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01285 USD / BDT
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 147% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 63% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,987 (Taka 466,076) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,523 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Irkutsk costs руб 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Niš costs 500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)