Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15,455 prices entered by 1,195 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 458.658 COP / CNY
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 65% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,226,909 (元7,036) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,953,125 in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Milan costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)