Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,276 prices entered by 1,096 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08972 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 71% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 20% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 73% more expensive than in Milan
- Cost of living in Milan is about the same as in Rome
- Cost of living in London is 82% more expensive than in Milan
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,608,493 (﷼ 17,928,791) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 210 (18 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 460 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Dushanbe costs 380 Somoni (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Munich costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $24,800 (about 4 hours ago)