Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15,368 prices entered by 1,181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09648 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 155% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 39% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 20% more expensive than in Singapore
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,691,357 (﷼ 17,530,060) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave, known brand, 800/900 watt in Hanoi costs 1,200,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chişinău costs 120 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Schaffhausen costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)