Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,008 prices entered by 1,075 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09022 COP / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,622,538 (﷼ 17,984,788) in Kermanshah.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Paris costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Valjevo costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$33 (about 2 hours ago)