Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Bogotá, Colombia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 283.891 COP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 34,648 prices entered by 2,646 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,562,500 in Bogotá you would need to make just about COL$1,381,715 (ARS $4,867) in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area in Kingston upon Hull costs £430 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Tampa costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Toronto costs C$134 (about 4 hours ago)