Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,297 (Rp 18,860,504) in Yogyakarta.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Nagpur costs ₨238 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 1 person in 45 m2 (480 Sqft) studio in Darmstadt costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Leicester costs £17,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Dinner out for two in Italian restaurant with wine and dessert in Verona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)