Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Benoni, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,910 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.319 ZAR / AZN
Do you live in Benoni? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Galway is 8% cheaper than in Cork
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Benoni (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 15,625 in Benoni you would need to make just about R 15,217 (1,344 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Mumbai costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Salvador costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)