Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,413 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.502 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 147% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 119% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 11,674 (元23,243) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Poznan costs 4.91 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port-Gentil costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)