Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,171 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47672 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 11,001 (元23,075) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tirana costs 1,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sassari costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)