Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.512 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,066 prices entered by 408 different people.
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,365 (C$7,312) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phnom Penh costs 636,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mountain View, California costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Turin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 52 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)