Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,344 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00119 BRL / COP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 68% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 81% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Florianopolis is about the same as in Blumenau
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 50% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Toronto is 29% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,500 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 10,542 (COL$8,824,049) in Barranquilla.
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Osasco costs R$ 24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Kolkata costs ₨45,743 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Heraklion costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in New York City costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)