Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,282 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00119 BRL / COP
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 49% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 13,850 (COL$11,654,781) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Dublin costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manaus costs R$ 3.59 (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)