Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,124 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 218% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is about the same as in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 134% more expensive than in Istanbul
- Cost of living in Valjevo is 55% cheaper than in Milan
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 14,249 (13,553,447 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Bangalore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nha Trang costs 45,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 3 hours ago)