Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,803 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 149.200 RSD / JOD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,952 Дин. (Dinar 1,018) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Belgrade.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) for 2 people in 85m2 flat in Bordeaux costs €110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Thessaloniki costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)