Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,423 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元31,860 (Rp 66,047,577) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pair of leather business shoes in Munich costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $21,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)