Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.718 CNY / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,156 prices entered by 358 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元10,171 (ARS $14,159) in San Juan.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in New York City costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Augsburg costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Skopje costs 350 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lviv costs 40₴ (about 2 hours ago)