Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,559 prices entered by 411 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 140% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 5% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 87% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元10,087 (ARS $14,670) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Victoria costs C$41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sydney costs AU$0.12 (37 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €33,100 (about 2 hours ago)