Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.200 CNY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,139 prices entered by 626 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Port Elizabeth costs R 56 (38 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bandung costs Rp 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $930 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)