Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.053 CNY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,415 prices entered by 667 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Antananarivo costs 1,865,800 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)