Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 397.731 COP / CNY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$10,156,250 in Barranquilla you would need to make just about COL$10,141,934 (元25,499) in Wuhu.
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangkok costs 30 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mannheim costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for cleaning help in São Paulo costs R$ 6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €0.49 (about 3 hours ago)