Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Bangkok, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,420 prices entered by 734 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.32329 THB / PKR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 68% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 81% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Florianopolis is about the same as in Blumenau
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 50% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Toronto is 29% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 22,104 ฿ (₨68,371) in Karachi.
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Baton Rouge costs $0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Belém costs R$ 29 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Florianopolis costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of Coca-Cola in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)