Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,651 prices entered by 638 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01079 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 18% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 88,196 ฿ (8,172,316 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Windhoek costs 15 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,094 (about 3 hours ago)