Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Bangalore, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,322 prices entered by 1,024 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 93.009 INR / GBP
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in San Jose is 29% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 214% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,680 (£2,641) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Baguio City costs Php500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)