Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Bangalore, India
WARNING! Donetsk has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Donetsk.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,176 prices entered by 1,125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.120 INR / UAH *
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 140% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 5% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨66,447 (21,294₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Constanţa costs 120,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)