Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Bangalore, India
WARNING! Donetsk has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Donetsk.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,908 prices entered by 1,093 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.914 INR / UAH *
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 155% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 39% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 20% more expensive than in Singapore
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨66,071 (22,673₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £908 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)