Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Bangalore, India
WARNING! Donetsk has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Donetsk.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,528 prices entered by 1,172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.090 INR / UAH *
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 171% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in LA is 20% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 35% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 169% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨70,956 (22,961₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nanjing costs 元17 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)