Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €2,266 (元15,744) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Seville costs €3.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)