Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,159 prices entered by 489 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08449 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$6,884 (Mex$ 81,476) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Oslo costs kr 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karaganda costs 41,900 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Miami, Florida costs $4.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Cape Town costs R 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Londrina costs R$ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)