Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,624 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09345 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$8,608 (Mex$ 92,116) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.52 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chelyabinsk costs руб 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Milan costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vitória costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)