Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,172 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00040 USD / COP
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,629 (COL$4,077,870) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Valencia costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Olomouc costs 69 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Salta costs ARS $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 1,040 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)