Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,759 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.15748 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 89% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 291% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,781 (Bs 62,107) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 2,447 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 85,000 (about 3 hours ago)