Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,222 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.15748 USD / VEF *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 108% more expensive than in Atlanta (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,489 (Bs 41,207) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Atlanta.
Do you live in Atlanta? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Berlin costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bologna costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 5 hours ago)