Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Donetsk has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Donetsk.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,102 prices entered by 627 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03836 EUR / UAH *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 146% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Berlin is 45% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 78% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €688 (17,931₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sylhet costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Corfu costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Dublin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)