Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00592 JOD / JPY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 13% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Ottawa is 4% more expensive than in Montreal
- Cost of living in Milan is 44% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,320 (¥730,044) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bandung costs Rp 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $930 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 gr (16 oz.) of local cheese in Natal costs R$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)