Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,081 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00681 KZT / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in London is 180% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 154,632 KZT (﷼ 22,706,931) in Tabriz.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Hyderabad costs ₨12,198 (25 minutes ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Chicago costs $3.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Volta Redonda costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hartford, Connecticut costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)