Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,413 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00899 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 171% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in LA is 20% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 6% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 35% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 169% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 287,307 KZT (﷼ 31,942,334) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 110 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$100,000 (about 3 hours ago)