Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,256 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.31756 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 956,901 KZT (3,013,264 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Seville costs €3.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)