Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 21.297 KZT / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,230 prices entered by 299 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 98,502 KZT (ARS $4,625) in Córdoba.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Fort Worth costs $0.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Leeds costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)