Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,628 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.491 KZT / ARS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 117,637 KZT (ARS $5,741) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 52 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 490,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Moscow costs руб 37,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 3 hours ago)