Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,526 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.705 KZT / ARS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 144% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is 215% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 109,482 KZT (ARS $5,288) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Ghaziabad costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)