Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,847 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.118 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 304,336 KZT (Php73,899) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ibadan costs 1,150 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Carlos costs R$ 155 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20,385 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs Bs 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)