Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Albany, NY, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41577 USD / TRY
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Vienna is 90% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Barcelona is about the same as in Toulouse
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Albany, NY (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, NY you would need to make just about $1,437 (3,455TL) in Sanliurfa.
Do you live in Albany, NY? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Paris costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Reno costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Munich costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Namur costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Gothenburg costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or similar) in London costs £290 (about 2 hours ago)