Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,335 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00216 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,490 (﷼ 38,151,235) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Dublin costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Pedro Sula costs L 28 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $23,680 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)