Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,858 prices entered by 637 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00478 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,703 (Rp 29,426,184) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yerevan costs 58,000Dram (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 125 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)