Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 61.845 INR / USD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,485 ($3,468) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lima costs S/. 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in London costs £4.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)