Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,427 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01653 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,059 (Taka 487,586) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Rijeka costs 200 kn (about 2 hours ago)