Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,354 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06138 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,189TL (Php68,244) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 200 SI$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)