Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,756 prices entered by 1,105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 49% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Paris (France) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,440 (€2,066) in Paris.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Dublin costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manaus costs R$ 3.59 (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)