Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00599 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 62% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Singapore is 117% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 36% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,744 (₩2,295,820) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ulsan costs ₩7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shenzhen costs 元1,048 (about 2 hours ago)