Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00639 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,492 (₩2,268,320) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Antananarivo costs 1,865,800 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)