Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.470 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Seoul is about the same as in Seoul
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,486 (€2,073) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 200 SI$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)