- 1,148,000 prices
- 1,931 cities
- 201 countries
- 320,000 contributors
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tallinn costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €28 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$28,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
What is Expatistan?
Expatistan is a cost of living calculator that allows you to compare the cost of living between cities around the world. The comparisons allow you to get a better understanding of the cost of living of any city before you move there.
What makes us unique is that we collect the prices that we use to calculate our cost of living index from visitors like you. Naturally, the more data entered, the more accurate the index and the calculations will be.
That's why we need your help to keep prices accurate and up to date. You can help by entering the prices that you know in Prague.